Hang out with the Wild Horses of Currituck! This custom-designed semi-oceanfront home is ideally situated only 3 miles up the beach in the beautiful and unique 4x4 area. Offering amazing views of both the ocean and Currituck Sound from expansive decking, and comfortable coastal decor and amenities, this vacation retreat is sure to become a family favorite! Be ready with your camera to take photographs of the wild horses that reside in the area. Approximately 3.0 miles up the beach. Strong rental home - owners limit rents - full availability projected generate $92,000 Gross Rents. Call for info. Property is in the X flood zone on the current flood maps and also on the recently released revised preliminary maps. L1 Two BRs (Q, Duo); full bath; media room with foosball table, wet bar, refrigerator & microwave; half bath; outside shower; gated private pool & hot tub. L2 Three MBRs (K, Q, Q) two with ocean views & deck access; two BRs (2T, Duo); full bath; laundry. L3 MBR (K) with whirlpool, separate shower & deck access; kitchen with 2 dishwashers; dining area; great room with entertainment center & gas fireplace; half bath; screened porch; deck access. Extras Multiple TVs/DVDs, game table, foosball. New Heat Pumps (1) spring 2016 (1) 2014.
Jane & Glenn Jungen of Twiddy & Company Realtors - Corolla
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 34, Issue 09, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Heating System: Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: 4-Wheel Drive Area
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- View: Ocean View, Sound View
- Water Utilities: Well Water
- Lot Size: Level